mOm's Recipes

Saturday, September 23, 2006

Oyster Soup

This is a recipe I got out of a book about the life of Frida Kahlo, the Mexican artist, who was married to Diego Rivera a great Mexican muralist. This soup was served at their wedding and it is Diego's favorite. I alter it differently each time I make it but it is always flavorful and good. What I like to add is shrimp and scallops. Yummy. The part I have problems with is the tomato ingredient. It calls for 2 fresh tomatoes but in the photo in the book it looks like there are 6 tomatoes used; my soup never looks like the books photo, anyway.

2 Comments:

Blogger mj said...

I like that soup too. Where's the recipe?

8:01 AM  
Blogger Entre Ríos said...

thanks for the comments, your spanish is great! , so perfect.

Gongratulations for the blog, is very nice.

im from Argentina, they are my uncle´horses.

BYe

6:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home