mOm's Recipes

Friday, September 22, 2006

Hello this is mOm

Now that you have left home you might want to cook like mOm. So I've created this blog to post recipes of your favorite foods from home. I will add personal anecdotes behind the recipes and small details on how to create your own Home Cooking like your mOm.
We are from Puerto Rico and my recipes follow what my mother, Carmen, (100% Puerto Rican) taught me along with what my mother-in-law, Gloria - "Finí" (100% Puerto Rican) taught me.
I hope you like the stories I will add to the cooking.
Measurements are not really critical and will be hard to includ since I did not learn to cook with measurements. There are cooks who can bake without measurements and I must admire them because I cannot fathom that concept.
Right now I am cooking rice and beans for Carmen and Jason who are on their way here from Augusta, GA. Carmen is with child and we cannot wait for her first born son to make his appearance.

1 Comments:

Blogger mj said...

Cool. Great idea Mother. I can't wait to see what recipes you post.

9:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home